Hope You Can Cling To

Monday, October 18, 2010

The reason I've been away

We took our Oldest Daughter and family to Sea World in San Antonio

We had a great time at all the shows and really enjoyed our day. Eventhough Lucy is only 2 and a half she did really well with keeping up all day. She was so thrilled to see all the animals. But she admits she was a little afraid of feeding the dolphins. She would only throw the fish in the water for them, not put it in their mouth. Her favorite thing was "when the Otter took the man's hat".












October Card club was last week. This is the eyeball(cakeball) I made for my project. There are several other cute, cute projects. I'll post those as well. My eyeball took so long to make that I sort of ran out of time in making the box and things to put it in. I had envisioned more than this, but it turned out OK. I put the trim around the top of the box all the way around on all the others. This was the first draft. I cut the box on the Cricut at 5-1/2" (cupcake box on Sweet Treats) and made the clear lid for it with an acrylic sheet.























This is a card I made for my hubby for his birthday. The coloring looks a lot better in person. The picture has made it look very dark and streaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment